Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can't Get Enough Of...

Spikes.
&
Studs.
If you want to look sharp (no pun intended) dress your outfit up with spikes and studs. From an iPhone case to your shorts you can accessorize with these everyday...I know I can't get enough!


Couldn't resist these from Nastygal...one of my favorite things in my closet!


Nastygal spiked bag - also comes in blush. Too cute.


Rebecca Minkoff studded quilted handbag - classic


Wish I could pull this off! Seems to be a customer favorite at Nastygal considering it sells out every time its restocked. So cool.



Silver spike ring from Tobi

You can never have enough arm candy - both from Piperlime


You can find tons of studded phone cases on Etsy and Ebay for really reasonable prices


Studded trousers from Zara - cute way to spice up work outfits


DYI studded denim

Studded clutch from Zara


Steve Madden

Do you want to shop yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...