Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Can't Live Without...


1. Clarisonic Mia - It's pricey but totally worth it. My skin is cleaner, smoother and brighter and it really minimizes your pores! It is worth it in the long run!

2. Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna - It has a golden shimmer that gives your skin a healthy glow! 

3. Moroccan Oil - My hair is curly, thick, frizzy and dry - Moroccan Oil has transformed my hair into a more manageable, shiny and healthy looking hair. Just apply a dime size amount to towel dried hair and style as usual, you will see results immediately. Not to mention, it makes my hair dry so much faster!

4. Bumble and bumble Grooming Creme - A lot of hair products I've tried make my hair feel sticky and weighs my curls down. This creme leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy! I love it!

5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - I've been using this products for a few months now and it truly works! I've tried a few other products that leave me with no results but this creme makes my eyes look refreshed the next day. It will definitely remain in my bedtime skin regime!

6. ALTERNA Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo - This is a great fix for second (or third) day hair. It absorbs excess oil, product buildup and impurities.It leaves your hair smelling refreshed and clean! I've tried a lot of different dry shampoo's since I can't wash my hair everyday and this one is definitely the winner.

7. Tweezerman - I was hesitant to buy because of the price but I'm glad I gave in! These grab the tiny stubborn hairs that I could never get before. And I love the purple color :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...