Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to the Homeland

I went home for the first time in 4.5 months and was beyond excited to see my family! It was my brother's homecoming week so we had a lot of activities revolved around that. When I woke up Friday morning and walked outside, our house was TP'd...at that moment I stopped and thought "holy crap, I feel old." It feels like just yesterday I was running around with my friends TP'ing all the boys houses - but no it was FIVE years ago. Here's a few pictures of (Gunnar & Kobe) the long weekend!


Hello Iowa


My old man Kobe




Kobe ran sprints around the pool barking at the vacuum the whole time 


Relaxation...


The moment I realized I'm not getting any younger...



Homecoming parade



Brody and the football boys



Brody's #11...they won 47-12


Homecoming royalty


I have a collection of pictures of my feet in my favorite places


How sweet is this face?




Trying to get Kobe in the pool...he wasn't havin it




Sleepy boy from the pool



My handsome baby brothers




Sunday brunch with the family...





Cheesecake Factory with Tia...its our tradition :)



 Missing this little nugget already :(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, lovely family pictures! Seems like a lovely time.
    You look amazing too :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...