Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's in my bag?






1. 100 calorie pack of almonds. When I get hungry, I get cranky!

2. Michael Kors zip-around wallet, a gift from my boyfriend 

3. H&M umbrella, they have so many cute ones - however its not very sturdy...I'm usually fighting the Chicago wind to keep it from blowing inside out!

4. Michael Kors sunnies

5. Nars Laguna bronzer...simply the best!

6. My planner and notebook, I would seriously be lost without these. I love making to-do lists! I don't think i'll ever use my iPhone for lists, crossing things off your list is too great of a feeling!

7. Orbit gum...definitely an essential

8. Oil-absorbing sheets, theses are great for when you're on the go and need to freshen up!

9. Victoria's Secret lip gloss 'Innocent' my everyday color

10. YSL lip stain...this is great but a little pricey! My new favorite lip stain is.....

11. Revlon Just Bitten lip stain 'Charm Charme' like I said in my last post, it goes on like lip balm!

12. Burts' Bees Honeysuckle tinted lip balm...can you tell I'm obsessed with lip gloss??

13. Clinique mini mascara

14. Motrin IB...its a great day if I leave work without a headache! Staring at a screen all day is not easy on the eyes!

And the bag is Tory Burch (also a gift from my great boyfriend!)...I need a big bag for work since I bring my lunch and a pair of heels to work everyday! And this picture made me realize how bad it needs to get cleaned!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! You can pull anything off! You are so cute...and with your blonde locks and a bold red lip....it would be OVER! Love your post. I'm always intrigued as to what other people have in their purse. Thanks for following! I'm your newest follower :)

    xo,
    Victoria
    The Stylista Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making a to-do list too with a pen and paper even though I have a smart phone, ha ha! Your boyfriend has great taste, such a cute bag! Your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always carry a notebook too simply because I just LOVE making to do lists, and organizing my life!! Love all the make up you have.. :) New follower btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, can I have your TB bag and EVERYTHING in it?? LOL! Love your fun blog!! Looks like we have similar tastes!! Thanks for stopping by mine! Happy to be a new reader!!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post honey, i really love this bag!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog girl! Following now :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, super cute! I've been hearing tons about Revlons lip stains, must try! & love your Tory bag!

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me ha encantado tu blog , te sigo!Te invito al mío y si te gusta te espero como seguidora :) muak guapa

    MªJosé Fernández

    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is amazing inside out <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the contents of this bag! thanks for the follow! looking forward to more updates! xx

    curlsandmindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! you're adorable :)
    I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is gorgeous! Thanks for following I love your blog name mean girls is so good xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving the bag!! It doesn't look like it needs a clean it's lovely!

    Nice blog :)

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bag, wallet and sunnies! :)

    Nice blog by the way. XOXO
    http://fashionable-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...