1. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - I've recently just tried this for the first time and L O V E it. It removes all my make-up (eyeliner, mascara, foundation) and leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and hydrated - not stripped or tight.
2. RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum -This is the only eyelash enhancer I've used, so I don't have anything to compare it to but I think its fabulous! It takes 3-4 weeks to see results and they are great. If you want longer, thicker, darker lashes I would highly recommend this product! I will put up some before and after pictures soon!
3. Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum - I flip flop with a lot of beauty products but this has become a staple in my makeup bag. This is a base coat which primes, plumps and lengthens lashes before you apply your mascara. The price tag is a little high but I think its worth every penny! It also promotes long-term last growth, strength, and vitality. Can you tell I love long lashes?
4. Up & Up Natural Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion - My summer tan is fading which means its time to break out the bronzing lotion. Target was out of the Jergens Natural Glow so I opted for the Target brand. For the price it really isn't that bad...I noticed a difference in only a few days, it doesn't leave streaks and it doesn't smell bad.
5. EOS Lip Balm - Everyone always raves about this lip balm so I had to pick some up for myself. The packaging is really cute and I love the light strawberry smell. This really moisturizes your lips and lasts for a couple hours!
6. Suave Dy Shampoo - This is my favorite drug-store dry shampoo! Shake the can, hold 8-10 inches away from your head, spray your roots, massage it in a little, and brush the rest of the dry shampoo through your hair with a bristle brush - and voila! You have clean hair!
7. Malibu Well Water Action Shampoo & Conditioner - In college I noticed my hair texture started to change, it was dry, damaged, and dull. Whenever I went home and showered with soft-water I noticed a huge difference in my hair. I realized that the problem at school was the well water. Why you need it - it removes and protects against waterborne elements that dry, damage and discolor hair. After one use I notice a difference - clean, soft, bright hair!
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Definitely cannot live without this! It's light, non-greasy, and leaves a soft dewy finish. I wear this whenever I don't have time to do my make-up and need to get out of the house quick! It's also great because it has SPF 20! Highly recommended!
9. Bumble & Bumble Defrizz - This makes your hair sleek, shiny and manageable! It gets rid of fly-aways and calms my hair without weighing it down. You don't need too much (about a dime-size amount) a little goes a long ways - Worth the price!