Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pumped for Spring!

I'm not supposed to be shopping, especially for shoes. So I haven't even tempted myself by looking online - until today. Steve Madden and Chinese Laundry have soo many cute wedges, pumps and sandals I can't even take it! Kristin Cav's shoe line for Chinese Laundry is super cute - if you haven't checked it out, I suggest you do so! I am going to Miami at the end of March and I'm allowing myself to buy two pairs before the trip. Here's a few that I really like!Spring/Summer Heels





I want all of them, this is torture! Which Ones are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in desperate need of updating my shoe collection. I want to start with black wedges, sneaker wedges, sandal wedges, lol all wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...