Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Leather









Top: Nordstrom
Jeans: Joes 
Heels: Steve Madden
Bag: Tobi
Sunnies: Ray-Ban 

Leather ruled the runways for spring/summer 2013 womenswear collections and is here to stay! What better way to complete your spring wardrobe and add a bit of edge to your look with leather. Throw on a leather skirt with a lace top or a bright, lightweight leather jacket with a white sundress. Next item I want in my closet is a neon leather pleated skirt! This is definitely my favorite spring trend!

xo meggan

lets get social

9 comments:

  1. I love the leather and flared bottoms together, kind of boho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! IT looks very boho and amazing!! great choice on adding the mint bag!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse = I die.

    Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic, I love this! Very boho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog gurl! You have great style! What is this Tobi brand a lot of your things are from? I will definitely be checking back on your page:).

    www.laurensonken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love your hair - so pretty! the color of your bag is fantastic.
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! I love everything about it.

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top! and your hair looks so great like this! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...