Friday, August 3, 2012

90's Inspiration

When it comes to fashion we all want one thing: to be original. And by original I mean recycling old trends back and adding a twist to them...I can no longer look old pictures and laugh at the high-waisted bottoms, denim button down shirts, printed pants, crop tops, turtle necks, chunky shoes and over-sized sweaters with leggings - they are back in style! 



Adorable!


I love crop tops. They look great with high-waisted shorts and skirts
                    

Cute button down from Urban
   

How do you feel about the floral pants? They are growing on me ;)


Remember these?? 


I love these black tie-up shoes, they are different but I think they would pair well with a pair of leather pants, I'm not diggin' the other ones though...


I like these Jefferey Campbell suede booties


Love the bodycon dresses



Both pairs of pants are from Nastygal. The orange ones are perfect for work!


The grungy plaid look in the 90's was inspired by rock bands. I would wear this to a festival or a concert, I like the plaid tucked into the light wash jeans.


Neon crop top from Tobi


Love this look! The shirt is super cute!


How comfy does this look? I hope over-sized knits never go out of style!

That is all for now...I'm off to Lollapalooza...and yes I will be in high-waisted shorts and a crop top :) Pictures will be up by Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...