Monday, August 13, 2012

Fall Wish List!

With it being 64 degrees outside, I have (a lot) one thing on my mind - Fall! I've been compiling my favorite fall items the last few weeks...here's what I have so far:


All black with a colored collar


Tribal sweater...too cute!


I've search high and low for the perfect booties - I will be saving up for these 7 For All Mankind "Mirage" boots, they are soo cute!


Faux leather pants are a must


 Oversized sweater is a staple piece


Loafers. I can't get enough of these, I want them in every color!



Michael Kors "Bradshaw" 


I want to steal this outfit right off the model

Black clutch from Zara




Love the faux fur


Booties from Topshop




Found this on Pinterest, perfect work outfit!

Whats on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...