Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Everyday Makeup Routine

My Everyday Makeup Routine


My everyday makeup routine is pretty simple...I rarely ever wear eyeshadow or eyeliner to work, just a fresh looking face (except Mondays)! I always start with NARS oil free primer - it minimizes pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Under-eye concealer is a must! It brightens the area around your eyes and helps you look awake. Next is foundation, I recommend Laura Mercier silk creme foundation, it has a dewy finish. My favorite drug-store foundation is Maybelline Fit Me, its very natural looking.

ALWAYS use setting powder - it gives your face a flawless finish and makes your skin look luminous in any light. This is definitely one of my favorite products, every girl should have this in their makeup bag! I use NARS Laguna bronzing powder on the bridge of my nose and dust a little on my hairline and jawline. Next I put a little blush on the apples of my cheeks - I'm a NARS snob (see Insagram picture to the right). My favorites are Lovejoy, Gilda, Orgasm and Sex Appeal. After that I apply mascara and eye primer (lightens my eyes) then throw on some tinted lip balm and I'm done! That's my easy makeup routine that only takes about ten minutes!

 These are my favorite products that get the job done...



What are some of your favorite makeup products?

xo meggan

7 comments:

  1. Love my Nars blush. Def part of my daily routine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Ive heard a lot of hype about that Laura mercier foundation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to buy some Nars blush!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what other girls use! Love NARS blush!

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing what other girls use. Thanks girly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that NARS blush and LOVE it so much! I love seeing others' makeup routines, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...